What is Restorative Dentistry?
The goal of restorative dentistry is to save your natural teeth whenever possible while restoring functionality to your mouth so that you’re able to speak, chew, and smile naturally and comfortably. This kind of dentistry can repair damaged teeth as well as improve the appearance of your smile. Restorative procedures address dental issues like:
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Decayed teeth
When left untreated, these conditions can cause severe damage to both oral and general health. That’s why it’s important to seek restorative dental care when you need it for the sake of your overall health - even beyond function, comfort and self-esteem.
Dr. Wooten and our team of dental professionals in Clintonville, Ohio, are trained in a variety of procedures to save as many teeth as possible while restoring the strength and function of your teeth. Restorative dentistry can accomplish the following:
- Replace and repair damaged teeth
- Adjust your bite
- Stabilize the structure of your teeth
- Protect tooth enamel from further damage
What Kind of Restorative Procedures Does Wooten Dentistry Provide?
This area of dentistry involves many advanced technologies and innovative treatments. Our practice offers an array of comprehensive restorative procedures including:
- Porcelain Crowns are used to cover damaged or decayed teeth or to strengthen a tooth following a root canal procedure.
- Modern Dentures replace several lost or missing teeth in a row, or all teeth in a dental arch.
- Dental Bridges, similar to dentures, are a permanent replacement for one to a few missing teeth.
- Invisalign Braces can straighten misaligned teeth and correct malocclusions without annoying, traditional metal brackets.
- Root Canal Therapy can treat severe tooth injuries and cavities by repairing a tooth’s root without sacrificing the whole tooth.
- Dental Implant Restorations can repair your ability to chew and speak as you would with real teeth.
In these treatments, we use the most durable and natural-looking materials to ensure optimum function and comfort for years to come. Needing restorative treatments can feel intimidating, particularly when the procedures sound scary or intense. But, the pain patients often associate with treatments like root canals actually stem from the issue itself - not the procedure.
For any of our treatments, you can rest easy knowing the experts at Wooten Dentistry do all they can to keep you comfortable during your procedure. During each visit, we listen to your concerns and answer any questions you have until you’re satisfied with our agreed-upon treatment plan. We are passionate about providing you and your family with quality dental care.
If you’d like to learn more about our wide range of restorative dental treatments, please feel free to contact our office via phone, email, or schedule an appointment online.