What we do
At our Clintonville dental office, we treat a wide variety of dental needs related to the teeth, mouth, and jaw. We provide in-depth treatment planning with low-radiation digital x-rays, oral cancer screenings, restorative procedures, aesthetic and cosmetic dental options, as well as emergency dental care.
We approach dentistry with a practical mix of traditional techniques and new technologies. We believe strongly in transparency, education, and the individual needs and circumstances of each patient. So, you’ll get everything you need and nothing you don’t. At Wooten Dentistry, we’re proud to offer the following services:
General & Family Dentistry
- Biannual cleanings & exams help keep your teeth healthy and catch dental issues early.
- Tooth extractions to remove severely damaged teeth or prevent overcrowding.
- Composite cavity fillings & repairs can restore decayed, broken, or chipped teeth.
- Fluoride treatments can strengthen your tooth enamel to resist harmful acids in food and beverages.
- Sealants are useful in protecting your teeth against gum disease and cavities.
- Low-radiation digital x-rays give us a full view of your teeth, jaw, and gums.
- Gum disease treatment repairs your gums, keeping them healthy and strong.
- Children’s dentistry ensures positive dental health while establishing proper oral hygiene habits from a young age.
- Porcelain crowns beautify and strengthen cracked, broken, or chipped teeth.
- Modern dentures can replace your missing teeth and restore your ability to speak, chew and smile with confidence.
- Dental bridges provide a permanent solution to repairing gaps in your smile.
- Invisalign braces offer a solution to straightening teeth without traditional metal braces.
- Root canal therapy can alleviate painful inflammation and save an infected tooth.
- Dental implant restorations can help in situations where a filling or crown isn’t an option.
- Porcelain veneers improve the appearance of your teeth and smile.
- Teeth whitening (in-office & at-home) helps restore the brightness of your smile.
- Dental bonding can repair and restore damaged teeth that have minor chips or cracks.
- TMJ Treatment alleviates pain in the jaw caused by excessive tooth grinding or jaw clenching.
- Athletic Mouthguards protect your teeth from impact when playing sports.
- Halcion Oral Sedation may be the perfect solution for those with dental anxiety.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our services, please contact our office via phone, email, or schedule an appointment online.