Routine Exams & Cleanings
I’m ready for my biannual exam and cleaning. Now what?
- We’ll start with a comprehensive exam of teeth, gums, and tongue. This may include x-rays, macro digital imaging, and bite evaluation. We will also check for cavities, assess prior fillings, crowns, or implants, and pre-screen for oral cancer.
- Next, we will gently remove plaque and tartar build up on teeth and around the gum line.
- Once your smile is tartar free, it’s time to get polished! Pick your preferred flavor of toothpaste and get ready for a deep clean feeling.
- Floss? Yes, we will. We’ll expertly floss in between your teeth (even the hard-to-reach spots).
- Bonus! Dr. Wooten may recommend a post-cleaning fluoride treatment. (But only if you really need it.)
- Go show-off your pearly whites.
Ready to schedule your checkup?
If it’s been a while since you’ve had your last dental checkup, there’s no need to fret – we are here to help! We can get back on track with your dental care. Contact our Clintonville dentist office today to schedule an appointment.