General & Family Dentistry
What Does Preventive General and Family Dentistry Involve?
From regular cleanings to fluoride treatments— for children as well as adults— Wooten Dentistry provides advanced preventive services to slow and stop tooth decay or other oral diseases in their earliest stages. We want to keep your mouth as healthy as possible so that your smile can last you a lifetime.
What Types of Procedures Are Included in Preventive Dentistry?
We offer the following general and preventive dental treatments:
- Biannual Cleanings and Exams - We recommend a comprehensive exam of your entire mouth followed by professional cleaning, polishing and flossing treatments every six months.
- Tooth Extractions - - We offer safe and comfortable extractions right in our office. We can also discuss your best options for replacing the missing tooth and restore your mouth to full function.
- Cavity Fillings & Repair - We provide amalgam-free, tooth-colored fillings to repair the damage done by cavities, cracks, or chips in your teeth.
- Fluoride Treatments - Protect your family’s teeth with fluoride treatments to strengthen tooth structure and enamel, prevent cavities, and ensure a strong, healthy smile.
- Low Radiation Digital X-Rays - We are committed to maximizing our patients’ safety while using the most advanced instruments and tools to deliver top-of-the-line dental care.
- Sealants - Clear dental sealants prevent harmful bacteria and plaque from developing in the crevices of your teeth.
- Mouthguards -If you play a contact sport, protect your teeth and smile from impact with a custom-fitted athletic mouthguard. We also offer nightguards to keep your teeth from clenching or grinding together while you sleep.
- Gum disease treatment - Our deep cleaning procedures and state-of-the-art gum disease treatments allow you to enjoy the full function of your teeth and gums comfortably. Please contact us if you’re experiencing discomfort or bleeding in your gums.
- Children’s dentistry - Our youngest patients are very important to us! We provide the best possible dental care for children from infancy through age 18+.
If you’d like to learn more about our dental services and how you can maintain a healthy smile and strong teeth, contact our Clintonville office today via phone, email, or schedule an appointment online with Dr. Wooten for a complete dental checkup.