Looking for Porcelain Veneers in Columbus, OH?
If you’re looking to upgrade your smile, porcelain veneers can change the color, shape, and length of your teeth to transform your entire look. They are often difficult to distinguish from your natural teeth and offer a seamless solution for a gleaming smile.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers may be suitable for almost any healthy adult who wants to improve the look of their teeth. They provide a row of evenly colored and evenly sized teeth that make for a beautiful, welcoming smile.
Veneers might be ideal for you if you have the following concerns:
- Your teeth are too small in proportion to your facial features.
- Your teeth are unevenly sized or colored.
- You have chipped/cracked teeth or teeth with uneven surfaces.
- Your teeth have dark stains that don’t respond to whitening treatments.
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
Our veneers are made of a thin porcelain shell that fits over the front surface of each tooth. The result is a clean, even, natural appearance. Porcelain veneers can provide the same aesthetic benefits as more expensive orthodontic work.
The Wooten Dentistry veneer process typically consists of three appointments.
- During your first appointment, you and Dr. Wooten will discuss your aesthetic smile goals. Then, we’ll take dental impressions and make custom molds of your teeth. A dental ceramist takes these molds and uses them to create wax veneers for fitting purposes.
- At your second appointment, we will prep your teeth and take final impressions. We then fabricate temporary veneers for you to wear based on the dental ceramist's model. This will help us see how your new smile will look (and feel).
- Once your third appointment arrives, you'll finally try on your completed veneers. We will assess fit and aesthetics before cementing them into place. We'll also check speech phonetics (think: Sally sells seashells by the seashore) and overall feel.
If you’re ready to improve the appearance of your smile with beautiful porcelain veneers that make your teeth look brand new, please contact our office via phone, email, or schedule an appointment online.
Ready to schedule your checkup?
If it’s been a while since you’ve had your last dental checkup, there’s no need to fret – we are here to help! We can get back on track with your dental care. Contact our Clintonville dentist office today to schedule an appointment.